Blaise Pascal Quotes

French - Philosopher June 19, 1623 - August 19, 1662

5 Quotes Of Blaise Pascal


Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.


We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart.


In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.


Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.


Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists.

About Me

My photo
I knew I could make money online since the internet's infancy, so I was always creating sites while everyone else was just finding chat rooms and chat buddies. Many of the blogs on this list are my own, but some are for clients, for whom I am creating or simply maintaining these blogs.