Miriam Defensor Santiago My Opinion

Before I formulate an opinion,

I try as a scholar and as an academician

to read entire libraries on the topic

and to listen to as many people as possible,

regardless of whether

they are savants or plain fools.

However, once I have formed an opinion,

I no longer want to change it.

Only experience can tell me

whether I'm right or I'm wrong.

If I'm right, I will gloat a little bit about it.

If I'm wrong, then I will excoriate myself,

I will apologize publicly.

Miriam Defensor Santiago

About Me

My photo
I knew I could make money online since the internet's infancy, so I was always creating sites while everyone else was just finding chat rooms and chat buddies. Many of the blogs on this list are my own, but some are for clients, for whom I am creating or simply maintaining these blogs.