Bret Hart Versus Hulk Hogan

I was baffled when Eric wasted Hart versus Hogan

on a free match at Nitro,

throwing away a guaranteed moneymaker

that the fans had been waiting years for.

The plan, in my view, was insane.

He wanted me to turn babyface during an in-ring interview,

challenge Hogan, then get injured

and have Sting take my place.

When Sting twisted Hogan into his scorpion death lock,

I would limp back out and double-cross Sting

by DDTing him headfirst into the mat, turning heel again.

To turn me heel at this point was so stupid,

it felt like sabotage.

Bret Hart (The Hitman)

About Me

My photo
I knew I could make money online since the internet's infancy, so I was always creating sites while everyone else was just finding chat rooms and chat buddies. Many of the blogs on this list are my own, but some are for clients, for whom I am creating or simply maintaining these blogs.