Muhammad Ali Remember Me

 I would like to be remembered as a man who 

won the heavyweight title three times.
 
Who was humorous and who treated everyone right. 

As a man who never looked down 

on those who looked up to him, 

and who helped as many people as he could. 

As a man who stood up for his beliefs no matter what. 

As a man who tried to unite all humankind 

through faith and love. 

And if all that's too much, 

then I guess I’d settle for being remembered only as 

a great boxer who became a leader 

and a champion of his people. 

And I wouldn’t even mind if 

folks forgot how pretty I was.

Muhammad Ali

About Me

My photo
I knew I could make money online since the internet's infancy, so I was always creating sites while everyone else was just finding chat rooms and chat buddies. Many of the blogs on this list are my own, but some are for clients, for whom I am creating or simply maintaining these blogs.