Muhammad Ali No Fighter Like Me

Now, a whole lot of people ain't going to like this.

But I'm going to tell you the truth - you asked me.

It's too many great old champions

to go listing them one by one.

But ain't no need to.

I think that Joe Louis, in his prime,

could have whipped them all.

I mean anyone you want to name.

And I would have beat Louis.

- Now, look - people don't like to face the facts.

- All they can think about is Joe Louis' punch.

Well, he did have a punch, just like Liston has a punch.

But if Louis didn't hit nothing but air,

like Liston didn't with me,

then we got to look at other things.

Even if Louis did hit me a few times,

remember they all said Liston was a tougher

one-punch man than even Joe Louis.

And I took some of Liston's best punches.

Remember that.

- Then, too, I'm taller than Louis.

But I tell you what would decide the fight:

I'm faster than Louis was.

No, Louis and none of the rest of them couldn't whip me.

Look - it ain't never been another fighter like me.

Ain't never been no nothing like me.

Muhammad Ali

About Me

My photo
I knew I could make money online since the internet's infancy, so I was always creating sites while everyone else was just finding chat rooms and chat buddies. Many of the blogs on this list are my own, but some are for clients, for whom I am creating or simply maintaining these blogs.